Join us in the Writers Hub!
Our members of the Writers Hub get to enjoy all of these benefits:
- Discounts on workshops, masterclasses & urban writing retreat days, as well as ticketed literary events.
- Opportunity for publication and performance via Kurious Press and live scratch events.
- Advice and support (through optional paid coaching, mentoring, and shared experiences)
- Opportunity to create your own personal profile page on our website, detailing your own work, writing interests, services/skills offered and links to your own website/social media channels.
- A members-only library (both physical & online) with practical resources on writing, publishing & the industry.
- A Writers Hub noticeboard with opportunities, events & member profiles.
- Option to join existing critique groups, or start your own with like-minded members.
- Free access to social & networking events
- Support in developing your own ideas for literary activities & events.
- Access to a network of other writers & creatives
- Access to a warm, quiet, light & inspiring space to write, with fellow writers across a range of genres
- A comfortable social area for networking & downtime
- A communal kitchen with free tea & coffee, plus fridges & microwaves if you want to BYO lunch
- Access to the building between 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri daily (to be extended to 24 hour access in 2020)
- Collaboration and connection with other writers and other creative freelancers
Bursaries are also available, get in touch for more details,