"Write in the Heart of the City"
Write in the Heart of the City
Run by writers, for writers, The Writers Hub has been developed to help you to fulfil your own writing ambitions. Whether you’re ten years old, or a hundred. If you haven’t picked up a pen for twenty years or if you’re on your thirtieth published novel, we’re here to support you as you take the next step on your journey. We want to be there to give you the ideas and courage to get started, to cheer you on when you feel like giving up and to pop the champagne cork when you achieve your own milestones whether those be publication, performance or just self-fulfilment.
Our members of the Writer's Hub get to enjoy all of these benefits:
- A warm, quiet, light & inspiring space to write, with fellow writers across a range of genres
- A comfortable social area for networking & downtime
- Discounts on workshops, masterclasses & urban writing retreat days, as well as ticketed literary events.
- Opportunity for publication and performance via Kurious Press and live scratch events.
- Opportunity to create your own personal profile page on our website, detailing your own work, writing interests, services/skills offered and links to your own website/social media channels.
- A members-only library (both physical & online) with practical resources on writing, publishing & the industry.
- Collaboration and connection with other writers and other creative freelancers
- Option to join existing critique groups, or start your own with like-minded members.
- Free access to social & networking events
- Access to a network of other writers & creatives
- ... and many more benefits
From £30 / mo
- Access to exclusive Writers Hub content & network
- Access to Writers Hub facilities
- Publishing & Performance Opportunities
- Advice & Support
Click Subscribe for more membership optionsSubscribe
Check out our programme for the highlights of our upcoming events and workshops.
The Writer's Hub runs a full calendar of events, from regular Writer's Cafés through to competitions, performances and workshops.
We've got a lot on, head over to the Wrtier's Hub What's On for the latest calendar of events.
Meet the Curator
Hi, I’m Beverley.
I’m the Writing Curator at the Writers Hub. I’m a writer, facilitator and coach.
I write for adults, children and young people, enjoy writing both fiction and poetry and I write blogs and memoir too.
I’d love to help you on your own journey, wherever it takes you, whether you have one primary focus or several. Come and join me.